The best excuse.
- Teacher: Where's your homework?
- Girl: Um... (looks to boyfriend for help)
- Boy: It was my fault. Sorry.
- Girl: (whispers) What are you doing?
- (he smiled & winked at her)
- Teacher: What?
- Boy: It was my fault.
- Teacher: How so?
- Boy: I walked her to school today
- & offered to carry her books.
- Teacher: So where's her homework?
- Boy: I dropped it.
- Teacher: Why?
- Boy: I dropped it when I was beating up a guy for saying you weren't the best teacher ever.
- (everyone laughs & teacher smiles)
- Teacher: I'll give you one more day
- to get it finished.
Everyone has a secret they haven't shared. Everyone has a past no one's heard about. Everyone has talents that people don't notice. Everyone has weaknesses hidden inside. Everyone has a story left untold, so never start judging someone thinking you know them back to front. Because the truth is, you probably don't.
29470.) I act like I don't care. But really, I would give anything just to go back to how we used to be.